UPDATE JULY 2021
Most legal requirements were replaced with new public health recommendations in July 2021. In line with the new guidelines, we have implemented the following policy and procedures:
- People should not visit the studio if they (or any close contacts) have symptoms of covid or if they have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or via the NHS covid app.
- Visitors must continue to wear masks in all common areas (e.g. reception, the kitchen and all corridors).
- We recommend that people also wear masks in their studios unless on camera.
- We will continue to operate with reduced venue capacity including fewer seats in common areas. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, crew sizes are limited to a maximum of 10 people, including any talent / clients etc.
- We will continue with enhanced cleaning and the shower remains out of action.
- We will maintain sanitiser stations around the venue.
Our staff are tested regularly and depending on the risk assessment for your shoot, you may need to provide evidence of a recent negative covid test. This will be decided in advance as part of the booking process. We can provide rapid (lateral flow testing) services for your production if required – please just ask for details.